At least one week before your microblading appointment, a consultation is required. Let’s have a First Date and get to know each other! Microblading appointments cannot be scheduled without first having a consultation and paying a $100 non-refundable deposit. If you come in for your consultation and decide microblading isn’t for you, then the consultation will be completely free. Please review our Deposits & Cancellation Policy below and on our Pricing Page.
Need a little help with your overall look? Interested in permanent makeup, but feeling a little apprehensive? Feel free to book a consultation to get answers to all your questions, or simply contact us with your questions! Know that a free consultation is required for all permanent makeup appointments.
Deposits & Cancellation Policy:
- $100 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your microblading appointment
- This means if you change your mind after booking your appointment, you will not get your deposit back
- A 7-business-day cancellation notice is required, after which you will be responsible for 100% of the microblading service
- Your $100 deposit is still non-refundable
- If you decide to reschedule your initial microblading appointment, it must be done and cleared through me
- Please note that appointments are only booked 6-weeks out
- Prices are subject to change at any time